Ours mobile application development and marketing service focuses on providing cost-effective mobile marketing tools. From iPhone applications to Android applications to mobile friendly responsive websites, our team of experts is capable to deliver mobile apps and mobile websites on every platform. Our development team makes mobile application solutions easy by offering full white label solutions, mobile applications, mobile websites, complete brand customization, applications for small businesses and more.
We will put your brand in front of your customers on devices they access most with information and tools that make it easy for your perspective clients to connect with your brand through their mobile. We will ensure that your brand’s commitment to reaching to your existing and perspective audience with targeted mobile marketing will put you far ahead of your competitors. We’re here to help with all your mobile marketing needs and we have thorough analytics that are measurable for making strategic mobile marketing decisions.
Our team of expert allows you to simultaneously create, edit and manage native iPhone, Android and mobile web apps online. Our easy to use content management system allows for stunning design, customization and functionality across a broad range of mobile devices.
Having an app developed is just the beginning of bringing your project to a successful conclusion. We understand that your app must now expose your product to as much of your target market as possible with the budget you have. We provide a full complement of marketing strategies and services to meet any reasonable budget. We can provide everything from a client-implemented strategic marketing plan (we provide the plan and you do the legwork to implement it) to a custom-designed full service marketing and PR campaign designed to reach the maximum number of potential customers in the shortest possible time.
We will help you answer critical pre-implementation questions such as :
Who is my ideal customer?
What is my project’s “value proposition?”
Should I use traditional advertising, Internet advertising, social media, or a combination?
Does education-based marketing have a place in my marketing strategy?
Can I do this myself on a limited budget?
How much will a comprehensive marketing project cost?
These questions and many others are part of a custom app marketing evaluation, which will result in a report and initial marketing strategy for your project. If you want to stop us there and take over the marketing implementation, by all means do so.
• Complete mobile app / website design
• GPS Directions that give your customers turn-by-turn GPS directions to your business from anywhere in the world
• GPS Coupon feature creates mobile coupons for customers to unlock by “checking in” at your business
• One Touch Calling from inside your app. No numbers to save or remember
• Tell-A-Friend feature lets your customers take your business viral with built in sharing capabilities over Email, SMS, Facebook and Twitter
• Menu Conversion feature allows for easy to navigate optimized mobile menu(s). Integrate any information you would like to about your business including
• A Point of Interest displays any points of interest on a map
• Event Listings feature allows you to include all of your businesses events on the go
• Contact Information allows you to give customers multiple ways to contact your business
• Email Photo feature allows customers to take or send a photo and email it directly to your business
• Native Image Gallery allows you to display images of your business in a beautiful image gallery optimized for iPhone and Android
• Set up a fan wall for your customers to leave feedback on your business. Manage the comments online
• Push notifications send messages to your customers whenever you’d like using our easy to use CMS
• Flexible Counter allows for your customers to count items related to your business and have them email the results to you
• Mailing List feature allows you to stay in contact with your customers by gathering names and e-mail directly inside your app
• QR Coupons feature allows customers to redeem coupons at your business by scanning a specified QR code
• Blog integration integrates your RSS feed to allow your users to quickly and easily read your blog posts
• Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and/or Myspace integration to connect with your customers through their favorite social media sites
• Campaign Monitor, Constant Contact, Get Response, iContact, or Mail integration all easily allows you to import contacts gathered from your mobile app into your email marketing campaign service
• Podcast integration allows your users to listen on the go from their favorite mobile device
• SoundCloud integration allows users to listen to any audio file online on their mobile device
• Shopping Cart feature allows you to add and sell items through your mobile app via PayPal or Google Check out or another Banking gateway.
• Notepad feature allows users to record text notes and email them to anyone at anytime
• Voice Recorder feature allows users to record voice notes and email them to anyone at anytime.
• AdMob (Mobile Ads Feature) easily integrates ads into your app using the best mobile ad providers available .
• Flickr or Picasa integration displays images of your business directly from your Flickr or Picasa photo account.
• YouTube integration allows you to display hundreds of videos from your YouTube channel.
When our eyes see a colour, they tell us not only what hue it is but also what proportion of white light is present
Read More …
William A. Ward once said - Four steps to achievement: Plan purposefully. Prepare prayerfully..
Read More …
Business Intelligence and Business Data Analysis will remain the top trend in the coming year. Organizations require tools
Read More …
Since ages it is believed that First impressions are everything. The same applies to the visitor to your site.
Read More …